7 Tips For Choosing The Perfect Ceiling Fan
The right style.
The right colour.
What else is there to consider when selecting a ceiling fan?
These 6 additional considerations will guide you to the perfect fan:
- Large diameter fans are not only for large rooms. Installing a large fan in a smaller room turns your ceiling fan into a standout feature. What overall look and feel do you want to achieve?
- Family rooms and living rooms typically demand fans with large blades to generate sufficient airflow. We’d recommend a blade of 132 cm or more.
- When it comes to kitchens, dining rooms, kids’ bedrooms, home offices, etc. you should look at fans with a blade size of between 122 and 132 cm.
- Mount your fan in the centre of the room for best effect, and always allow at least 30 cm between the tips of the blades and the nearest wall.
- Ensure that the bottom of your installed fan will be at least 2.1 metres above the floor.
- If your room is very long or very big, install more than one fan – as many as you need to keep your home cool and breezy.
|See these and more ceiling fans from Eurolux and other specialist brands at Selective Lighting – 28 West Street, Newton Park, Port Elizabeth.|